Our library has subscribed to Knovel - a provider of electronic versions of popular reference books in engineering and applied sciences with analytical and search tools.
Our subscription includes access to the following subject areas of Knovel:

1. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering -

2. Electrical & Power Engineering -

3. Electronics & Semiconductors -

To access the Knovel electronic titles subscribed by the library, from the options in the top right corner select My Subscription.

Popular e-book titles that are searchable and accessible through these packages include:

Handbook of Electric Power Calculations

Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis

Knovel Critical Tables

Lange's Handbook of Chemistry

Perry’s Chemical engineers handbook

To familiarize yourself with this resource, please watch 3 short instructional Web videos developed by Knovel  or listen to Knovel Webinars

Neiman Library of Exact Sciences and Engineering

Tel Aviv University