Dear Subscriber,

I am pleased to inform you of a new memorandum, The Battle of Jenin: A Case Study in Israel's Communications Strategy, edited by Hirsh Goodman and Jonathan Cummings.

The memorandum summarizes proceedings from a conference held in July 2002 on media coverage of the battle in the Jenin refugee camp that was part of Operation "Defensive Shield."

This memorandum introduces key points from the conference presentations and includes initial analytical conclusions on media strategy that have been disseminated to the policy community.

I hope you find this publication of interest.

It can be accessed at http://www.tau.ac.il/jcss/memoranda/memo63.pdf .

Sincerely,

Moshe Grundman

Director of Publications