Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998)Back to main TAU-SCILIB pageJoin or leave TAU-SCILIBReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:07:52 +0300
Sender:   TAU Science and Engineering Library List <[log in to unmask]>
From:   carmit <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Electronic Journals updates
Comments:   To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Comments:   cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Shalom,

Academic Press E-Journals system - IDEAL - is now available to Israeli Universities users. IDEAL is an online electronic library containing all 175 journals published by Academic Press. All Journals are available including those which library doesn't have printed version. The Ideal system includes search engines and alert service. There are mirror sites in the U.S. -http://www.idealibrary.com and in the U.K. - www.europe.idealibrary.com. The journals are also included in Library's Database of E-Journals - at http://www.tau.ac.il/scilib./Lib_Project/ABfile/AB.html and can be access by publisher name (Academic Press), or directly by journal titles or subjects . It is accessible to any WWW browser-equipped workstation in the Israeli university network (there is no need for password or special proxy).

*************************************** Library's E-journalas Database is currently updated ,you can check the new journals added in the last three months at our Home-Page in What's New section at - http://www.tau.ac.il/scilib/newjo.html.

Note: the above message was sent twice to some of you (especially in Math and Engineering departments). The reason is that our listserv includes only "post" addresses. Therefor we recommend to those of you who do not have "post" accounts, to subscribe to our listserv. In order to subscribe, send mail to: [log in to unmask] with just one line in the mail body (no need for a subject field) :

sub tau-scilib Your first name Your surname for example: sub tau-scilib Ron Kohen

Carmit Mishan Information Services Neiman Library phone 6040/8160 [log in to unmask]