Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:36:20 +1100
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Vafa Khalighi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hebrew babel + hyperref => "token not allowed in a PDF string"

I apologize for my very late response. I changed my email address and was not aware of your reply. I did not look into that - I'm not fluent in TeX, and it is quite > time-consuming for me to grok such defs. Do you think your fix should work > as a drop-in replacement, or were you just giving an example? > > I was giving an example but the code I posted is exactly verbatim of my implementation in bidi package for making headers and footers RTL.

[text/html]