Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 24 Oct 2011 01:01:50 -0400
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Ari Meir Brodsky <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Problem using bidi with hyperref and amsart

Correct, you fixed it very quickly once I reported it on the XeTeX list. Thanks for all your ongoing work. -Ari ----------------------- Ari M. Brodsky [log in to unmask] -----Original Message----- From: Hebrew TeX list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vafa Khalighi Sent: 24.Oct.2011 12:38 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Problem using bidi with hyperref and amsart Wondering, does anyone agree or disagree that this is a bug? I see there have been some updates to bidi, but this problem still persists. Does the problem still exists? I remember it was reported on XeTeX mailing list and I fixed it quickly.

[text/html]