Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2011)Back to main TAUNOTES-L pageJoin or leave TAUNOTES-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 19 May 2011 13:18:12 +0300
Sender:       Tel Aviv University Notes <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dayan Center <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Moshe Dayan Center's Bulletin, No. 53 (Spring 2011)

[multipart/alternative]

Dear Moshe Dayan Center Subscribers: We are pleased to share with you the Moshe Dayan Center's bi-annual Bulletin, No. 53 (Spring 2011). The pages of the Bulletin are filled with summaries of our conferences, forums, events, projects (ongoing and new), and faculty news. For those of you who aren't located in Israel, this is our way of keeping you up to speed on our activities, which take place at Tel Aviv University; and to get to know our researchers and their activities, as well. To view the Bulletin on our website, please click here. We hope you enjoy learning about our activities from the 2010-11 academic year! The Moshe Dayan Center You are subscribed to the Moshe Dayan Center Electronic Mailing List. Should you wish to unsubscribe, please send an email to [log in to unmask], with the message: unsubscribe dayan-center.
[text/html]

Cover53-small.jpg [image/jpeg]