Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011)Back to main TAUNOTES-L pageJoin or leave TAUNOTES-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:03:18 +0200
Sender:       Tel Aviv University Notes <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dayan Center <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      FIRST ISSUE!! MOSHE DAYAN CENTER: MIDDLE EAST NEWS BRIEF No.
              01-2011

[multipart/alternative]

Dear Subscribers to the Moshe Dayan Center, I am pleased to present the first issue of the "Midle East News Brief," attached to this e-mail. Similar to "Middle East News and Views," this digest of articles will provide you with a range of articles from all over the region. Each issue will include five articles from the Arabic press, and the remaining three will come from Turkish sources. Offering a spectrum of views on current events in the region, we hope the "Middle East News Brief" will continue to serve as a quick and reliable reference guide. Best wishes, Prof. Uzi Rabi Director, Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Tel Aviv University
[text/html]

News Brief_01.pdf [application/pdf]