Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:34:10 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Peleg Michaeli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Nikud (once again)

I have tried everything, and read many articles about it; but I can't figure out how to put vowel points in my Hebrew LaTeX documents. Some articles come with examples, that usually use the "elatex" command, which is... obsolete? I am using ubuntu 10.04. I have ivritex installed, culmus installed (from Guy Rutenberg's website) and probably all of the relevant packages. My closest attempt ended with \hebsegol is not defined or something similar. I know it should be possible; for example, this dictionary: http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~jarden/Dictionary/ was written using LaTeX, and the nikud signs there look really good, comparing to what in Guy's examples, for example. I would be really grateful for any help. Thanks ahead, Peleg, Tel-Aviv University.