Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:18:41 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Peleg Michaeli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Nikud (once again)

Thanks... replies ahead: Am Donnerstag, den 02.12.2010, 02:32 -0800 schrieb Artyom: > > 1. Make sure you are using texlive and not tetex Checked. > 2. Uninstall ivritex package!!!! Don't use it any more. Uninstalled (purged). > 3. Install latest culmus-latex package from ivritex downloads. I have downloaded and installed culmus-latex 0.7-r1 from Guy's website. It looks like it is the same package that exists in ivritex' website. > 4. Under examples there is an example with nikud, try to build it. > Somehow, building now works :) I am not sure why it did not work before. I'll have to do some thinking about it. With pdflatex, by the way, the first font looks horrible. I'll try to see how this functions. Thanks again!