Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:03:26 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Maxim Iorsh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Nikud (once again)

Culmus now contains a bunch of TrueType fonts with nikud support. From the main package (version 0.120) <http://culmus.sourceforge.net/?page=download.html>you can get David, Miriam, Miriam Mono, Keter YG, Hadasim, Simple. There is Shmulik in the fancy section <http://culmus.sourceforge.net/?page=fancy>too. Frank Ruehl and Nachlieli do not include nikud support out-of-box. In Latex it is probably provided by Dov Grobgeld's tool. -- Maxim. On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Guy Rutenberg <[log in to unmask]>wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Boaz Tsaban <[log in to unmask]>wrote: > >> I think that Maxim Iorsh announced, not long ago, nikud support for >> additional >> fonts. >> >> Does anyone plan to incorporate these new developments into LaTeX? >> >> > I must have missed it, can you point out to the announcement? > > I've been busy lately, and haven't found the time to keep up do date with > everything in the LaTeX world. > Yohai Meiron sent me not long ago changes for a new culmus-latex release. > However it seems to support nikud only with Frank Ruehl and Nachlieli, which > I believe isn't an improvement in the area of nikud support. > > Regards, > > Guy > > ---- > http://www.guyrutenberg.com/culmus-latex/ - Culmus LaTeX >

[text/html]