New IEEE Xplore interface - 13th February 2010 - Update
IEEE will release the NEW Xplore interface on Saturday, 13th February 2010.
Please note there will be no downtime associated with this upgrade; however, there may be intermittent service disruptions during this time.
The new interface includes new features that were customer-requested:
* New IEEE Interface - for improved navigation and functionality
* Improved Search Capabilities - to improve functionality and make finding the right information even easier
* New Personalization Features - enables personalization which allows:
1. Setting search preferences using multiple criteria
2. Create up to 15 personalized saved searches with the option to receive e-mail alerts or RSS feeds when new relevant content is uploaded
* Expanded Browse Options - the new browse page lets users browse by Content Type, Title or Subject
* Free Abstract Preview Pages
* Enhanced Online Support