Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:38:59 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Zaar Hai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Correct brackets in \eqref

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Vafa Khalighi <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > You have got to surround the code I wrote with \makeatletter and > \makeatother > > \makeatletter > > \renewcommand{\eqref}[1]{\ > beginL\textup{\tagform@{\ref{#1}}}\endL} > \makeatother Now it works! Thank you! Can you please explain (or point me to documentation) what does: 1. \makeatletter \makeatother mean? 2. \textup{\tagform@ mean? Thank you again for your help. -- Zaar