Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:02:02 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Zaar Hai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Correct brackets in \eqref

Good day dear list. I'm using LaTeX on ubuntu to write one-page Hebrew doc. I know there is exist a problem in code like this: \begin{equation}\label{eq:1} 3y^{2}y'+x^3+xy^3=0 \end{equation} Then using \eqref{eq:1} produces )1( instead of (1). The proposed solution is to use \L{eqref{eq:1}}, but this is not so pretty since reference are rendered using English font and not Hebrew one. Are there any better workaround for this? Thanks, -- Zaar