Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:59:15 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dan Kenigsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Correct brackets in \eqref

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:02:02AM +0200, Zaar Hai wrote: > Good day dear list. I'm using LaTeX on ubuntu to write one-page Hebrew doc. > > I know there is exist a problem in code like this: > > \begin{equation}\label{eq:1} > 3y^{2}y'+x^3+xy^3=0 > \end{equation} > > Then using \eqref{eq:1} produces )1( instead of (1). The proposed > solution is to use \L{eqref{eq:1}}, but this is not so pretty since > reference are rendered using English font and not Hebrew one. Are > there any better workaround for this? \beginL \eqref{eq:1}\endL maybe?