Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2009)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:28:58 +0300
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Yaron Zabary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ILAN network maintenance, 16/6/2009, 2:15-2:45.
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]

On the 16/6/2009, 2:15, we will perform hardware maintenance to one of our core routers (namely gp1). While the maintenance should not cause any service disruption, it is possible that during this window the router will be rebooted. In case of such an outage, the following ILAN connections will be disrupted: . Tel-Aviv University. . Tel-Aviv University HEP LHC node. . Various IUCC servers located at the TAU POP. . The Evergrow project. . Ort Braude. . Holon college. We regret any inconvenience caused. -- -- Yaron.