Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009)Back to main TAUNOTES-L pageJoin or leave TAUNOTES-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:49:08 +0200
Sender:       Tel Aviv University Notes <[log in to unmask]>
From:         dayancenter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Dayan Center - Middle East News and Views

[multipart/related]

[multipart/alternative]

[] Dear Readers, The storms that shake the Middle East come and go, but they never leave this area of the world completely at peace. Making sense of the myriad factors and forces which shape the region has never been so complex a task. But this is the mission and contiuing commitment of the Moshe Dayan Center to research, understand, analyze and explain the Middle East. Unlike other organizations, the Dayan Center is not a conventional think-tank which cranks out policy papers and options. Rather, its research is rooted in a genuine understanding of the historical underpinnings of contemporary affairs, thus providing a solid foundation for any informed discussion of current developments by policy-makers and the public at large. It is in this spirit that we are inaugurating a new service designed to benefit students, researchers, analysts and decision-makers inside and outside Israel, and all those who are interested in contemporary Middle East affairs. Each week we will make available to you a selection of articles and opinions published in Iran, Turkey and Arab countries which, taken as a whole, shed light on the pulse of life in the Middle East. We hope that you will find this survey of value. We shall be happy to receive your reactions, and will take them into account as the project goes forward. Yours sincerely, Prof. Eyal Zisser Director You are subscribed to the Moshe Dayan Center Electronic Mailing List. Should you wish to unsubscribe, please send an email to [log in to unmask], with the message: unsubscribe dayan-center
[text/html]

2f6db6bf.jpg [image/jpeg]

Middle.East.News&Views.[Vol001]1.pdf [application/pdf]