Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2008)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:28:57 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Hank Nussbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Int'l line maintenance - Nov 25
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Comments: cc: Data Support Group <[log in to unmask]>

Bezeqint will be doing maintenance on our international 2.5Gb/sec link to Frankfurt on Tuesday, Nov 25 from 7:00-8:00am for a period of 15-20 minutes. At this time, all Machba traffic will be automatically rerouted to our backup 600Mb/sec link. Regards, Hank