Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2008)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:10:55 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Hank Nussbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Int'l maintenance - Nov 17 22:00-23:00
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

On Monday Nov 17 sometime between the hours 22:00-23:00, Dante will be upgrading their router in Germany to which we are connected with our 2.5Gb/sec link. This will cause a 20 minute disruption at which time all our traffic will be automatically shunted over to our 600Mb/sec Bezeqint backup link. Regards, Hank