Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:29:25 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Guy Rutenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ANN: culmus-latex 0.7

Hi, I'm glad to announce the release of culmus-latex 0.7 (revision 36). The new release has many important features and fixes, and all exisiting users are encourged to upgrade. culmus-latex aims to provide high quality fonts, from the Culmus project, for use in LaTeX. Whats New? ========= - Default font size was adjusted (now bigger) so documents written in older packages will look the same in culmus-latex. This action can be reveres by paasing the "small-size" option to the package. - Add package optio (use-david) that allows to select David as the default roman font - Makefile target to create tarballs that don't require the Culmus fonts or fontutils in order to install. - Made culmus-latex work correctly with the Latin Modern package. - Disabled unnecessary creation of folders. - Added new example. Whats missing? ============ The new font sizes don't apply to the fonts with nikud. I thought it's more important to release this version and not to delay it further because of this issue, as most users don't use nikud, and can benefit from the new features. Download ======= The new release can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=33341 The file culmus-latex-0.7.tar.gz is the new style package that doesn't require fontutils and culmus. The culmus-latex-0.7_src.tar.gz is the old style package that has the sources of the new style package. Feedback ======== As always I welcome all kinds of feeback (positive and negative). Your feedback helps make culmus-latex better, so don't hesitate to contact me via the list, or privately (http://www.guyrutenberg.com/contact-me). Regards, Guy ---- http://www.guyrutenberg.com

[text/html]