Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:40:41 +0200
Sender:   Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Guy Rutenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: ANN: culmus-latex 0.7

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Reuven Segev <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Shalom Guy, > Thanks a lot for you developments. > > Does it include an installer for MiKTeX? > > Reuven Segev >

Not yet. However the new package format will make it easier to do (as it drops the requirements for many dependencies which made making a Windows package more complicated). I have almost no experience with Miketex so it might take some time if I'll do it alone, but if someone would be able to work with me on this matter it will happen sooner.

There is a new installer for windows that was announced in the list some time ago which looks promising.

Regards,

Guy

---- http:/www.guyrutenberg.com

[text/html]