Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 12 May 2008 16:22:09 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Guy Rutenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: culmus-latex Font Size Issue - Possible Solutions

Hi, On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Artyom <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > > Actually,after checking the situation > I agree that the font size must be much > closer to new (0.7) version. But all other fonts > should be consistent. So I can add a support of > Nikud without hurting the layout parameters of > article. > I think, this would be the best > So I think we'll go with the the way it is in the beta of 0.7 (maybe a tad smaller). I'll try to find a workaround for the nikud fonts (but it may take a while as the nikud fonts are declared in *.fds and not in the *.sty, so I may have to drop support for the small font size feature. Does anyone else have any suggestions or comments on this subject? I'm looking forward to hear you. Regards, Guy

[text/html]