Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:32:39 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Yaron Zabary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ILAN network maintenance, 19/2/2007, 7:00-8:00.

On Monday, 19/2/2007, between 7:00-8:00, we will replace faulty parts on one of our core routers (namely gp1). The expected downtime should be less than 10 minutes. Traffic to the TAU, Weizmann and BGU will be routed thru their backup lines. Connectivity to IUCC/HPCU (including the Evergrow project and NASA node) will be down. We regret any inconvenience caused. -- -- Yaron.