Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2007 06:44:53 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Technion: Communication disruptions Monday 08-01-2007 19:00 to
              21:00

Shalom, As we upgrade main communication equipment, disruptions to in and out of the Technion campus network traffic will take place on Monday, January 8, 2007 from 19:00 to 21:00. We regret the inconvenience caused. Moshe +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System at the Tel-Aviv University CC.