Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:38:22 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Yaron Zabary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ILAN network outage, 30/1/2007, 20:30-0:07.
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Today, at 20:30, we had a failure with one of our routers. Some of the traffic was routed via alternate line. However, connectivity to the following networks was disrupted: HPCU (namely or, dardas and the GRID project). NASA node. Evergrow project. IUCC servers. Connectivity was restored at 0:07 after a faulty part was replaced by a Bynet technician. -- Yaron.