Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2006)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:25:02 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Hillel Chayim Yisraeli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      still haven't got ivritex to work again

Hi, I posted a message a week or two ago and got no replies. I'd really appreciate someone helping me with this as I can't use latex at all at the moment (with hebrew). When I run latex on the .tex file, it runs fine. However, when I try to view the .dvi file with xdvi or to use dvips on it, it has problems. Only the punctuation marks, not the hebrew characters, show up, and it complains that: kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+120/600 --dpi 720 rdavid mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for rdavid. Please help. Thanks, Hillel. -- Hillel Chayim Yisraeli <[log in to unmask]> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System at the Tel-Aviv University CC.