Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:52:51 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Reuven Segev <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Rama's system

Thanks a lot to Rama, Itamar and the rest of the good ivritex people.

I did install LyX 1.3.6. on my home computer without any special problem and found the following. You can run it at the same time as the older version (1.3.5). In my first impression and tests, I could not find any noticeable difference between the versions. (I hoped for better screen rendering.)

Thanks again, Reuven

Rama Porrat wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Reuven Segev, Hello!  and Itamar!
Sorry I answer so late -- I got back (home) from the last surgery, safe ....
The url where my tex, latex etc system for windows is
  ftp://ftp.cc.huji.ac.il/tex/tex_for_windows/
This area contains both an older or a newer system.  Both work.  You start by
going into one of them and downloading and reading the readme file contained
there.
I will answer any question pertaining to this -- assuming I know thw answer.
I am at 02-5346355.
Thanks -- Rama.

 This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
 at the Tel-Aviv University CC.