Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:22:20 +0300
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Technion: Communication disruptions,
              Monday 19 September 2005 17:30 to 18:30
Comments: cc: IUCC Matlab Coordinators Mailing List

Shalom, As we are performing network maintenance, communication disruptions to the Technion might take place on Monday, September 19, from 17:30 to 18:30. We regret the inconvenience caused. Thanks, Moshe +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System at the Tel-Aviv University CC.