Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:50:47 +0300
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      TECHNION: Communication disruption, Monday 19/09/05 07:00 to 07:30
Comments: cc: IUCC Matlab Coordinators Mailing List

Shalom, As we upgrade our Name Server, communication disruptions for few minutes will take place on Monday, September 19 2005 between 07:00 and 07:30. Technion accessibility during this time will be affected, including access to the IUCC central Matlab License Server (As the disruption is planned for 5-6 minutes, we hope existing Matlab sessions won't be disturbed). We regret the inconvenience caused. Virtually, Taub Computer Center +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System at the Tel-Aviv University CC.