Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:29:10 +0200
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Hank Nussbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Further Machba router problems
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

After having replaced a piece of possibly faulty equipment in our central router yesterday at 13:30, we seem to be having the same problem. Starting at 21:30 last night and repeating again at 7:50am this morning, our central router has been having hardware problems which severely affect our networking. Staff and the vendor are working to rectify the problem. -Hank