Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:03:07 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Bobi Gilburd <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Who should I send my bug fixes to? [hebtech

Shalom dear Ivritex fans, I'm now into the process of writing my Msc thesis using the great 'hebtech' class. During my writing, I've made a lot of bug fixes to the class. These fixes are especially relevant to thesis written in English as the main language. What is the procedure for contributing to hebtech? Who should I contact in order to have my bug fixes integrated into the public version of hebtech, for the benefit of others. Best Regards, Bobi Gilburd