Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:06:17 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Eilon Solan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      using pdfelatex

Ron, thanks for the answer. Now I will ask a more basic question: how do I use pdfelatex? I mean, I use WINEDT, and to compile a file I simply press the LATEXET button and then the the DVI2PDF button. What should I do to use pdfelatex? Eilon ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.