Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:06:54 +0400
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Eilon Solan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: shading theorems

Dekel, I tried your solution, but Adobe Reader refuses to open the generated PDF file, saying "invalid restore". I attach the LaTeX file (with the two lines you suggested in the preamble), and the metapost files. I compiled the file using "pdfelatex". Am I doing everything as I should? Thanks, Eilon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dekel Tsur" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 6:52 PM Subject: Re: shading theorems > On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 04:29:32PM +0300, Ron Artstein wrote: > > On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Eilon Solan wrote: > > > > > There is a problem though, when one wants to use metapost > > > figures. They simply do not appear in the output PDF file. > > > Can one have both shaded theorems and metapost figures? > > > > pdflatex does not support the importation of eps figures. You have > > to convert them to PDF first, using for example ps2pdf or distill. > > The files generated by metapost are use a subset of the Postscript > language, and can be included directly using pdflatex. > In the preamble, put > > \usepackage{graphicx} > \DeclareGraphicsRule{.1}{mps}{.1}{} > > and in the text, use > \includegraphics{file.1} > > (the epsf package is obsolete!)

test.tex [application/octet-stream]

coalition1.log [application/octet-stream]

coalition1.mp [application/octet-stream]

coalition1.mpx [application/octet-stream]

coalition1.1 [application/octet-stream]