Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:39:47 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Amir Seginer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hebrew and fancyhdr.sty,
              and Hebrew and Wrapping text around figures (picins.sty)

Ron Artstein wrote: > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Amir Seginer wrote: > > >>When using the fancyhdr.sty package, the right and left >>headers/footers some time change at some point/s in the >>document. > > > It appears that the headers and footers of each page take into > account the language/direction that is current when the page > is shipped out. Add the following to your document's preamble > in order to ensure that the headers and footers themselves are > always typeset left-to-right: > > \makeatletter > \let\old@fancyhead\@fancyhead > \def\@fancyhead#1#2#3#4#5{\L{\old@fancyhead#1#2#3#4#5}} > \let\old@fancyfoot\@fancyfoot > \def\@fancyfoot#1#2#3#4#5{\L{\old@fancyfoot#1#2#3#4#5}} > \makeatother > > Replace \L with \R in order to enforce consistent right-to-left > typesetting. Thanks, it works. > > > >>Package picins.sty: > > > I'm not familiar with picins, but a minimal file demonstrating > the problem might help me understand it... I have attached example files (english and hebrew). Note the justification of items 2,3,4 in the Hebrew file. Amir.