Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:21:51 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Amir Seginer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hebrew and fancyhdr.sty,
              and Hebrew and Wrapping text around figures (picins.sty)

Thanks for the answer, On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Tzafrir Cohen wrote: > > > >Package fancyhdr.sty > > -------------------- > > > > When using the fancyhdr.sty package, the right and left headers/footers > > some time change at some point/s in the document. I know that this depends > > on the specific content of the file (it is some times enough to erase one > > letter for this to occur), but I couldn't find what triggers this. > > > > Dekel Tzur once told me to choose the document language as Hebrew, but > > even that did not always solve the problem. > > Can you post a minimal document that demonstrates this? Attached is an example. In this file, the change always occurs at the last page. In other more complicated files it occurs in other places. > > > > > > > Package pickins.sty: > > ---------------- > > > > I am trying to wrap He