Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:26:00 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Rama Porrat <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      fonts etc

Hello! hebrew.dvi says, on page 59, under "The font definition files (in HE8 encoding" It uses OmegaHebrew font for regular font, Old Jaffa font for italics shape and small-caps, Dead Sea font for Bold face, and Tel Aviv for Bold italics" I guess this is either an error, or something pertaining to the past. The continuing paragraph shows that actually david fonts are used for all those variations. How should the user use other font families (apart from david) from Culmus? You (Ron) have suggested \fontfamily{...}\selectfont Can you send me the exact syntax which shifts to other font families from Culmus? And, once a user selects a font family, will the commands \textbf \ textsl etc give him the suitable variations, pertaining to the family he currently uses?