Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:03:57 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Ron Artstein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hebrew and Wrapping text around figures (picins.sty)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Amir Seginer wrote: > Do you think that an email shuld be sent to the person > maintaining the picins package? I'm willing to do this > (giving due credit), if there is no objection. By all means, go ahead. However, the following caveats should be sent together with the proposed updates. - The package must be made usable even when Hebrew support is not loaded. I think the following statement at the beginning might do the trick: \@ifundefined{if@rl}{\let\if@rl\iffalse}{} But I'm not sure---I haven't tested it. - As I said in the previous message, I'm unhappy with the last fix that deals with the Hebrew enumerate environment, and I'm afraid that it may cause some unexpected interactions. It needs extensive testing. - One should be aware that the modified package might not be compatible with future developments of right-left babel (though I don't see anyone rewriting rlbabel soon :-) -Ron.