Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:21:06 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Amir Seginer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hebrew and Wrapping text around figures (picins.sty)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Ron Artstein wrote: > On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Amir Seginer wrote: > > When language-switching commands are only issued outside the > enumerate environments, the left-to-right environments behave > as they should but the Hebrew ones are still problematic. > Here's a hack to fix this. > > Immediately after the line: > > \def\ivparpic(#1,#2)(#3,#4)[#5][#6]#7{% > > add the following line: > > \ifnum\@listdepth>0\if@rl\hsize\linewidth\fi\fi > Thanks, it all works now. Do you think that an email shuld be sent to the person maintaining the picins package? I'm willing to do this (giving due credit), if there is no objection. Thanks again, Amir. P.S. > I chose not to look into because I thought that mixed-direction > lists are not really needed (please correct me if I'm wrong). No, I do not see a need for mixed-direction lists (it wasn't realy necessary in my example file).