Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003)Back to main OPTICS-L pageJoin or leave OPTICS-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:56:51 +0200
Sender:       Optics Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jo van Zwaren de Zwarenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      OPTICS-L: Call for papers- Technologies Magazine Electro Optics
              Conference - MARCH 24

[multipart/alternative]

This is going to be an Electro Optics conference, as part of our "Hi Tech Technologies" expo at Ganei Hataarucha, on March 24, similar to the event we organized during Micro Tech EXPO (last October). We are looking for good speakers for this event. Best Regards- Giora Bilu Manager, Technologies Group Training Center Tel. 972-9-9591057 Fax 972-9-9591045 e-mail: [log in to unmask]
[text/html]

OPTICS -CALL-04.doc [application/msword]