Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 2003)Back to main TAU-SCILIB pageJoin or leave TAU-SCILIBReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:04:13 +0200
Sender:       TAU Science and Engineering Library List
From:         Carmit Mishan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Course Webibliography service

Shalom, We would like to remind you about our Webibliography service. This service intend to help you to organize in a Web page the course bibliography and support materials. We offer our help on varied information resources : *Course basic reading list with links to our ALEPH Web catalog site (Important! for those who whish to do the linking to the new catalog system without the Library help please see our instructions page at: http://www.tau.ac.il/scilib/helpsyl.html) *Databases of research literature *Fulltext reference resources (Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Handbooks) *Articles from electronic journals, technical reports and more Please see our demonstration page at : http://www.tau.ac.il/scilib/courses.html Please see our instructions for ALEPH 500 linking at: http://www.tau.ac.il/scilib/helpsyl.html If you would like to set up a Course Webibliography Page, instructions or to discuss how we might otherwise help please contact : Carmit Mishan Internet Services Librarian, Phone : 6406040 E-mail [log in to unmask] or Haya Berger Reference Department, Phone : 6408160 E-mail [log in to unmask] Regards, Carmit Mishan The Exact Sciences & Engineering Library