On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> I noticed the following:
> \item 1
> \item 2
I tried messing a bit more, and still not much progress. I'm quite sure
that \NumToHebNoMil from hebrew.ldf, which is quite inflated and maby
quite messy, doesn't work.
This is basically something I borrowsed from hebcal.sty . It is called
there '\ShortHYName' , and used to calculate the names of Hebrew Years.
In the other news, hebtech has been updated, with a sample thesis document
created from the dtx itself . Currently still only in the CVS (I want to
solve this problem with \gim first)
mailto:[log in to unmask]http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir