Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2003)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:30:09 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: \gim{page} gives no output

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Tzafrir Cohen wrote: > Hi > > I noticed the following: > > \documentclass{article} > \usepackage[english,hebrew]{babel} > \renewcommand{\theenumi}{\gim{enumi}} > \begin{document} > \gim{page} > > \begin{enumerate} > \item 1 > \item 2 > \end{enumerate} > \end{document} > I tried messing a bit more, and still not much progress. I'm quite sure that \NumToHebNoMil from hebrew.ldf, which is quite inflated and maby quite messy, doesn't work. This is basically something I borrowsed from hebcal.sty . It is called there '\ShortHYName' , and used to calculate the names of Hebrew Years. In the other news, hebtech has been updated, with a sample thesis document created from the dtx itself . Currently still only in the CVS (I want to solve this problem with \gim first) -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir