Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2003)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 13 Feb 2003 02:14:12 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ivritex 1.1.1: first release in sourceforge

Hi all It took me longer than I expected, because I had very little time to spend on this, But there is finally a release of IvriTeX available for download from SourceForge. BTW: this release is not exactly correspond to the cvs tag of ivritex-1-1-1 , as I found one problematic bug after tagging it (in latex/hebtech.dtx) Also note that the package now no longer contains the debian/ subdirectory with the files required for building a .deb package . This is quite unnecessary now that the package is part of the main debian archive. Another unhandled issue: alphbetic numbering: \alph works fine. As long as the number is <= 10 . Beyond that it gives Kaf for 11, instead of Yod-Alef. I originally tried to get some code from hebcal and use it for \alph , but it just wasn't working well on all cases . So I gave it a different name: \gim . Currently if you want proper Hebrew numbering, you need to explicitly use \gim . And hope that it would work in your case . Anyway, I'm now going to focus on fonts issues. I'll probably soon open a new branch in the CVS to test an option to do some breakage, as previously mentioned in this list. -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir