Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:20:36 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Rosenblum Iris <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      question in latex

Hi I got your mail from didi, and I want to take you ahead for your help. I'm using the 'elsart' documentclass (I have downloaded the file elsart.cls from the site of the journal who asked me to use this style). The problem is - I now cannot use the '\cal' (for caligraphic font) which is necessary. I appreaciate your help, Iris