Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:42:37 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Sivan Toledo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: question in latex

I don't think that elsart.cls redefines \cal, so you probably have some other problem. On Sunday 27 October 2002 14:20, you wrote: > Hi > > I got your mail from didi, and I want to take you ahead > for your help. > I'm using the 'elsart' documentclass (I have downloaded the file > elsart.cls from the site of the journal who asked me to use this > style). > The problem is - I now cannot use the '\cal' (for caligraphic > font) which is necessary. > > I appreaciate your help, > Iris