Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2002)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:49:35 +0300
Sender:       ILAN System and Network Failure List
From:         Rafi Sadowsky <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: [trouble #2337] short network disruption - Thu 07:45-08:15
Comments: To: ILAN System and Network Failure List <[log in to unmask]>

Due to reconfiguration of our connection to GEANT a short (around 1 minute) disruption is planned for Thu Sep 26 07:45 In case of (unexpected) problems it may extend to 15-30 minutes -- Hag Sameach, Rafi -- Rafi Sadowsky [log in to unmask] Network Operations Center | VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592 FAX: +972-3-646-0454 ILAN - IUCC -I2(Israel) | FIRST-REP ILAN-CERT([log in to unmask]) (Israeli Academic Network) | (PGP key -> ) http://telem.openu.ac.il/~rafi