Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:39:48 +0300
Sender:   Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Dekel Tsur <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: updates to Hebrew latex

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 05:22:25AM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote: > I have placed my modified version in: > > http://www.iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/HebLatex/heblatex-2.3e.tar.gz > > I also made a recent change to make it easier to use the encoding HE8. > > I added two macros: > > \HeblatexEncodingHE8 > \HeblatexEncodingLHE

You cannot have a digit in a command sequence (actually, you can if you change the catcode of 8, but you shouldn't do that). So either change the name of the first macro, or write a macro \HeblatexEncoding that accepts the encoding as an argument.