Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:24:07 +0300
Sender:   Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Re: updates to Hebrew latex

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Dekel Tsur wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 05:22:25AM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote: > > I have placed my modified version in: > > > > http://www.iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/HebLatex/heblatex-2.3e.tar.gz > > > > I also made a recent change to make it easier to use the encoding HE8. > > > > I added two macros: > > > > \HeblatexEncodingHE8 > > \HeblatexEncodingLHE > > You cannot have a digit in a command sequence (actually, you can if you change > the catcode of 8, but you shouldn't do that). > So either change the name of the first macro,or write a macro > \HeblatexEncoding that accepts the encoding as an argument.

Right. This is why I originally gave it the ugly name that contained 'EightBit'.

I wrote a macro called \HeblatexEncoding that accepts an encoding. But anyway: is this the best solution?

For insance: how could I use it from lyx? (Is the most sane manner)

-- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir