Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:14:12 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Rama Porrat <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Using Hebrew PS fonts

Hello everyone, I have heard that somebody is using Hebrew True Type Hebrew fonts within latex documents. If that is true, and one of you knows how to do it, can he (-you) help me (and others) by explaining how to do it? I have Microsoft Windows 98, containing various Hebrew tty fonts which are part of Windows. Thanks -- Rama.