Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:07:33 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      lyx, hebrew and hyperref

Hi I'm currently working on a small lyx document. I'm using the "Article (hebrew)" lyx style, also because of the extra environments defined there (theorems, mainly). I figure that Dekel deserves the credit for that. I wanted to use hyperref, so I would be able to jump from one point to another in xdvi (and not only in lyx). Here is what I added in the lyx "latex preamble" (bits of latex code lyx adds after all of its headers and before begin{document}: \usepackage{hyperref} \HeblatexRedefineL \let\TCref=\ref \def\ref#1{\TCref{#1}} \let\TCvref=\vref \def\vref#1{\TCvref{#1}} \let\TCpageref=\pageref \def\pageref#1{\TCpageref{#1}} Actually I'm not sure I really used \vref in the document (I used \ref and \pageref in the document). Similar things could be applied for \cite , I believe. Another problem I noticed was that I encountered an unexplained error when I tried to add \appendix . Eventually I gave it up, and left it as a normal section (it wasn't important) -- Tzafrir Cohen /"\ mailto:[log in to unmask] \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign Taub 229, 972-4-829-3942, X Against HTML Mail http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir / \