Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:24:30 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Maxim Iorsh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Using Hebrew PS fonts

mxWINHEB.enc is a slightly modified version of some other .enc file, that was provided by you or Nadav Har'El (unfortunately, I don't remember it now.) As far as I remember, davidbd.pfa file initially contained "David Bold", and the space inside the font name caused some problems. For david.pfa file - I don't remember the reason. Probably I put it to make font names more consistent. Anyway, one can try to omit this step and see what happens. Regards, Maxim. -----Original Message----- From: Hebrew TeX list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Tzafrir Cohen Sent: ?a 11 eaie 2002 12:57? To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Using Hebrew PS fonts On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Maxim Iorsh wrote: > Hello! > > Once I managed to make it, and posted instruction to this list. It's > available at > http://listserv.tau.ac.il/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0011&L=ivritex&P=R164&I=-3. What is mxWINHEB.enc ? Why is the editing of the .pfa files necessary? Also note that on my recent versions of ivritex, if \HeblatexEightBitFont is defined before loading babel, it will load the (output) encoding HE8, which is 8bit encoding, and generally more sane. -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir