Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:56:31 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Using Hebrew PS fonts

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Maxim Iorsh wrote: > Hello! > > Once I managed to make it, and posted instruction to this list. It's > available at > http://listserv.tau.ac.il/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0011&L=ivritex&P=R164&I=-3. What is mxWINHEB.enc ? Why is the editing of the .pfa files necessary? Also note that on my recent versions of ivritex, if \HeblatexEightBitFont is defined before loading babel, it will load the (output) encoding HE8, which is 8bit encoding, and generally more sane. -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir